Early departure from Tashkent, to Chimgan valley, to the slope arrays of mount Chimgan. (L=85 km; T=1hr 30 min; H=1750m) Early in the morning we start ascent to Big Chimgan (H=3309m) which takes 5 hours from the northern slopes of Chimgan. On the way to the top temperature and pressure change continuously, panorama as well. In 3000 meters altitude only rocky area starts. When we reach to the peak you are enjoyed by majestic panorama of surrounded valleys and mountains. We go down from the same way to the camping area. Return to Tashkent (L=85 km, T = 1 hr. 30 min.).
Cost of tour
Number of travellers
Price per person, in USD.
- Transport to/from the mountains (1-2-3 people – sedan; 4-6 people – van, bus and mini bus for the rest);
- Service of English ,Russian, German and French speaking guides;
- Kitchen ware
- Food ( Full board)
- Chair Lift Tickets
In cost not included:
- Visa support
- The insurance
- Personal mountain equipment (a backpack.....), footwear and clothes
- Alcohol beverages
- The personal first-aid set
Please make sure to bring along the following things:
- Good hiking or walking shoes
- Sunglasses and sun-block cream
- Comfortable clothes, gloves, hat
- Protective clothes against wind and rain
- Change of clothes in case you get wet
- Walking stick (optional)
- Money and identification; personal medical kit
Note: In case of bad weather guides reserve the right to change the route.