Early departure from Tashkent .We drive to the mountain village Gidzhal to Aksakata valley (L = 70km; T = 1 hr40 min; H = 1000m) where we start our hiking. After Bridge of Aksakata River we continue walking through country road to the watercourse of right inflow of Aksakata River. After crossing the river we go up to the ridge (H = 1450m). The road continues through the hills to the valley of the Chirchik River. The path offers beautiful views upland ridges of Kumbel, Syurenata, Aksakata and valleys of the river. After lunch and rest we go down to the village of Chah-Cham from one of the peaks of the ridge. Then we go through the village bridge, where we meet with our driver (H = 920m). We return to Tashkent through Gazalkent town L=65km; Т=1hour 30min).
Cost of tour
Number of travellers
Price per person, in USD.
- Transport to/from the mountains (1-2-3 people – sedan; 4-6 people – van, bus and mini bus for the rest);
- Service of English ,Russian, German and French speaking guides;
- Kitchen ware
- Accommodation (Guest house)
- Food ( Full board)
In cost not included:
- Visa support
- The insurance
- Personal mountain equipment (a backpack.....), footwear and clothes
- Alcohol beverages
- The personal first-aid set
Please make sure to bring along the following things:
- Good hiking or walking shoes
- Sunglasses and sun-block cream
- Comfortable clothes, gloves, hat
- Protective clothes against wind and rain
- Change of clothes in case you get wet
- Walking stick (optional)
- Money and identification; personal medical kit
Note: In case of bad weather guides reserve the right to change the route.